How To Build Wind Turbine Plans – Reviews
I think that you have made a great pro active decision in learning how to build wind turbine. You have come to the right site because you will discover what to look out for and which are the best diy kits available for you.
Go Immediately To Build Wind Turbine Reviews
Why Build Wind Turbine?
1. Save A Fortune On Overpriced Electricity Bills – Every month or quarter, you know that the power supply company is going to raid your bank account again. You expect it. You take it that you can’t do anything about it. Well, YOU CAN. When you build wind turbine and use the energy of the FREE wind to power your home, you can reduce those electricity bills, big time. If you build more than one turbine, you can stop them completely AND sell surplus electricity back to the supply companies.
2. You Are Self Sufficient For Your Electricity Needs – Depending where you live. Power outages aren’t a regular occurrence. They still do happen though and they can be highly crippling. Once you have your own power source in place, you are no longer at the mercy of the grid.
3. You Are Helping To Save The Long Term Future Of The Planet – When you build wind turbine, you will be reducing the reliance on traditional methods of creating electricity which involves burning fossil fuels. With the reduction of fossil fuel usage, there will be less greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere therefore global warming will be reduced. You will feel great satisfaction and can sleep easily that you are doing your bit.
4. It Is A Fantastic Fun, Bonding Project For The Family – It is something unusual that you can do with your family of friends. You will learn how to work together as a team and have a laugh at the same time. You will also learn various skills and how to help save the planet with your family involved.
5. An Investment For You And Your Family – When you build wind turbine you will have to spend about $50 on the plans and maybe $250 on the parts. When you consider that you will be saving thousand of dollars in the future, this is a terrific investment. Would you rather give thousands of dollars to rich electricity supply companies or would you rather spend it on your family?
What Do You Need To Get Started?
1. A very good set of easy to follow, step by step blueprints.
2. A basic set of tools but no specialist tools required.
3. An area to construct your turbine.
If you’re tired of high electricity bills, discover how thousands of families worldwide benefit from homemade wind turbines and solar panels to power their homes.
Wind and Solar Power Charging up an 1125 Amp Array Battery Backup :
Wind Power Example and Tips from One Home DIY-er :
If you would like to convert your home, and take advantage of free, renewable, energy sources such as solar or wind power. You should take a moment to read our reviews of the top illustrated guides that can teach you how.
Build Wind Turbine Plans Reviews
#1 Rated Alternative Energy Site for
Leading the pack of our review system is Earth4Energy. This alternative energy product has really been put through its paces by its developers. It has come out on top because it is the most complete, well put together green energy product on how to build wind turbine at home.
After purchasing Earth4Energy online, (under $50), it will be immediately available for download. Along with the detailed plans, blueprints and clear and concise manual, you will get your hands on easy to follow supplementary videos.
With this renewable energy package, you will be able to switch to homemade wind AND solar powered electricity, or a mixture of both, at the same time as maintaining the integrity of the product and keeping the cost to its minimum. You see, the components to build the wind turbines and solar panels will be available to you in your area – the DIY store, hardware store or you may even have some components around your house or in your garage.
You will need some deep cycle batteries for storage of the energy that your renewable energy plant will create. Earth4Energy explains where to pick up these deep cycle batteries for nothing, saving you a lot of cash. So as you see, this package is all out to keep your costs down.
All of the building processes are covered in detail, from how to build wind turbine and solar panels, assembling your battery bank and how to convert your DC electricity to AC. The videos will support the easy to follow blueprints giving you extra confidence that you are doing things correctly.
Creating renewable green electricity is the goal though and Earth4Energy excels in this area. Combine several home built wind turbines with high energy output and you could create enough electricity to sell some back to the power supply companies for a profit.
The best renewable, green energy award has to go to Earth4Energy because of its excellent quality, power generating capability, low cost and for being a complete package.
In Summary: For easy to follow, comprehensive instructions, the minimal outlay to build, a fantastic power generating capacity, we have no choice but to endorse Earth4Energy as the best build wind turbine package.
GreenDIYEnergy came out in second place. This one was previously at the top of the pile until Earth4Energy took its place.
GreenDIYEnergy renewable energy package includes both eBooks and videos that will enable you to switch your home to green energy. The plans and blueprints are clearly laid out (but not quite as well as Earth4Energy manages to do), and they are very simple and straightforward to follow.
We built wind turbines and solar panel units using this package and the power that was output was almost the same as was for the winner of our review.
The thing that I was concerned about with this one was the fact that it lacked a focus. Earth4Energy system teaches you how to convert your whole home by building and implementing their procedures but GreenDIYEnergy concentrated more on the separate components. Converting the entire home is covered well but not quite as comprehensively as our top pick.
Coming in third place was HomeMadeEnergy. Overall this package is worth the money you spend to get it, but it just isn’t written as well as our top two picks.
The HomeMadeEnergy package again consists eBooks and videos that work to teach you how to convert your home. The material is fairly well laid out, but the images lack a little compared to GreenDIYEnergy.
You will be able to build solar panels, or homemade wind turbines with HomeMadeEnergy, but you wouldn’t be able to perform a whole home conversion. If your only purpose is to build wind turbine/solar panels to supplement your homes energy requirements, I may suggest this one.
Even then though, the images/videos in GreenDIYEnergy are better. And, with the availability of GreenDIYEnergy, HomeMadeEnergy is simply lacking in content compared to the top pick.
The fourth build wind turbine product on our list is Energy4Green. This one isn’t a bad product, but it didn’t fair as well as the first two on our list. I think that this one failed mostly because of the way things are explained.
Energy4Green uses the same types of parts, and suggests some of the same methods to build, but they don’t explain how to put it together as well. Eventually we did get it all together, and it worked but it wasn’t simple.
When we used this one to switch a home to green energy, I got the assistance my friend get started, and then he worked to build more of the solar panels we required. He ended up having to buy extra parts to make them work, and the power generated in the end didn’t quite match that of the first two.
All in all this one isn’t bad. The home did get converted, and it is generating enough power to run the entire home, but simply for easy of learning I would recommend the first two learning packages before Energy4Green.
Where to go from here? Click on the link below to take you to our top pick to build wind turbine / solar panels and start going green straight away.
<< Click Here To Get Our Top Pick For >>